Thursday, November 24, 2005

Costa Freecka

Oh man, I´m so glad to be gone from Costa Rica and Panama. Although those are the nicest looking places they seem to suck the life out of you. So many peole just straight up lie to me to get money out of my pocket, I probably paid an extra 20 or 30 bucks for my surfboard on buses and and I´m sick of being a walking money bag like eveybody else. So, I took off from Santa Catalina, took 4 buses to San Jose for 15 hours, got there at midnight, stayed in a diner until 4am and drank coffee, then got on 4 more buses and I´m finally through Panama and Costa Rica and back Nicaragua. I knew I was in Nicaragua as soon as people started chucking all their garbage out the bus window and there were no air-con buses, I love it. So happy to be back in the good world of cheep beers and buses.
PS, What´s the deal with me travelling for like 40 hours straight, and not sleeping for a long time, I gotta stop that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Hey man, glad to hear you're still alive.
When are you home to Canada?

I've got 3 months to go!

Andrea

4:09 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home