Sunday, October 30, 2005

Singing Pepsi Tour

I´m not much for tours, but when you´re with others it´s sometimes a good option. So how about a tour with a lady in a horse carriage and then a boat, where she sings the spots out to you and buys you 1.5 liters of pepsi and walks you around a town singing while other travelers and locals watch? Basically, everytime I see that stuff I cringe, today, well, yeah, not so BJesk. But at least now when I walk around I can make up my own funny songs about pirates and monkeys and drink pepsi with that feeling that you get when you know you´re a fool for paying ten bucks to feel like a fool.

3 Comments:

Blogger bloggrez said...

Innovative and Comprehensive Sports Scores and News By Voice - By Phone From ifbyphone
Sports fans are just a phone call away from the latest scores and sports news. ifbyphone's Content on Command service is available anytime, anywhere.
Just like so many Americans my friend loves the clubs and hip hop lyrics so he went ahead and built an awesome website about hip hop lyrics. When he's in high spirit he goes to the site and start reciting all his favorite hip hop lyrics. Says it's good for the heart. Guess what? I gave it a shot and it works great!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Man change your email password so this friggin dude stops using your msn!

And link my blog to yours :)
www.andreaschaaf.blogspot.com

8:01 AM  
Blogger oz said...

i totally hear ya on the cringe-worthy tour thing...
as a fellow traveller and a future pilgrim to south america got any words of wisdom?

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home