Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fly To El Slavador

Fly to El Salvador, I don´t know why and I don´t know what for.
In a life that´s been based on travel for the last 15 months, I´m back at a place where I began, El Zonte. After school I went tree planting, from there I went to Alaska. From Alaska to Mexico, from Mexico to Central America, from Central America back to the North. From Vanvouver to London. From London to Rwanda, From Rwanda around East Africa, and back to London and then Vancouver. Mix in a few small trips, a new roommate in ladner and another trip south, and here I am, back in Central America, over a year later. Why all the trips¿ Why not, when you´re a young buck looking for adventure there´s no better place than on the road making it up as you go. So from English and Spanish, to Kinyarwanda and Kiswahili and back to English and then to Spanish, here I am, In another sweaty, hole in the wall internet cafe, writing about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger carly walsh said...

Beej, "You are living the life" that we should all be living,because you are seeing the world with your eyes wide open and i love it. Good for you !!!!!! Love hearing all your stories
Safe travels

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home