Saturday, October 29, 2005

Did He Really Do that¿

Okay, So aftre I got back from africa I had an idea: how about I crochet a bakpack for travelling¿ So that´s what I did, and I´m pleased to say it works like a chram, and holds the few things I carry with ease as well. So if you´re wondering how it looks, it looks sweet. And if you´re wondering how the traveling is going, it´s going sweet. I´m getting better and surfing faster than I´m getting better at Spanish, but who´s keeping score anyways. After 3 weeks living on the point in El Zonte, I´now even further south, in the colonial town of Granada, Nicaragua. Good, sweaty times.

3 Comments:

Blogger emily from blog articles said...

Hi,

The chances of you or one of your family suffering from arthritis during their lifetime is highly likely.

As a sufferer myself, I have compiled loads of free information on over the counter arthritis medications and how to relieve arthritic pain. Come take a look ... it won't cost you anything but may save you from a lot of pain.

Kind Regards
Emily

9:09 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Hey

Glad you're having a good time. I'm jealous of you and your warm weather. We're heading into winter here in Korea. Although, I'm definitely glad that it's not a rainy Vancouver winter for once. However, the rainy stupid hot summer I just had was probably the trade off.

Andrea

9:22 AM  
Blogger Mom said...

BJ your life is full of adventure, I wish you well. I expect some photos though.
Best wishes
Patti

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home